What You'll Learn
▪ Students will learn: Basic conversational skills; Numbers, days of the week, months of the year; How to introduce your nationality, your interests, and your family; Forming sentences using some common adjectives, nouns, and verbs
▪ This course emphasizes oral expression and phonetics/pronunciation.
▪ Topics include: Greetings, Self-introduction, Food, Shopping, Hobbies, and Culture
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Korean program offers you the great opportunity to acquire skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Language instruction is proficiency-oriented and imparts cultural experiences and knowledge.
Classes are small and you will benefit from individual attention inside and outside the classroom.
General Class or Intensive
Classroom instruction offers once or twice per week for 2 hours or 4 hours weekly for 1 month - 2 months
OTHER KOREAN COURSES:
▪ Intermediate to Advanced-level Korean courses for students who already have more than a basic understanding of the language
▪ Private tutoring for students with individual goals
Please contact us for more information about pricing, scheduling, etc.