- Introductory Spanish
Our introductory level Spanish courses begin with basic conversational skills and topics such as greetings, personal introductions, days of the week, months of the year, etc. as well as basic grammar such as verb conjugations more ....
- Intermediate and Advanced classes are available for those who have more experience with the language.
- For students with individual goals, private tutoring is also available.
- Students may receive a certificate of their proficiency for career and academic purposes.
* English courses are available for native Spanish speakers.
Los cursos de inglés están disponibles para hispanohablantes
APRENDA ESPAÑOL HOY
-Spanish is the second most spoken language in the United States and around the world.
-Opportunities to use Spanish in the United States are everywhere as the Hispanic population continues to increase.
- Spanish is a global language. It is the official language of 21 different nations spanning 4 continents
- Learning Spanish opens your world to many different cultures and traditions practiced in Central America, South America, and Spain.
- Since Spanish is a Romance Language, it is easier to learn French, Italian and Portuguese once you have mastered it.
- It is not difficult for English speakers to learn Spanish