Learn a language,explore the new world
There are many undeniable cognitive benefits to learning a second language. People who speak more than one language improve memory, problem-solving, critical-thinking skills, enhanced concentration, ability to multitask, and listening skills.
1) Learning a foreign language boosts brain power.
2) A person’s ability to multi-task is developed.
3) The onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s is stalled.
4) Memory is improved.
5) The mind becomes keener.
6) Polyglots are seen to display improved decision-making ability.
7) The first language is improved.
8) Performance in other academic areas is enhanced.
9) It makes a person more flexible and open to other cultures.
10) Foreign language expands career potentials.
11) It builds self-confidence.
12) It aids in self-discovery and self-actualization.
* Small group: 3 - 7 students
* Private lesson available for individuals and corporations