What You'll Learn
▪ Basic conversational skills:
▪ Topics include: Greetings, Self-introduction, Food, Shopping, Hobbies, and Culture.
(1) Spring & Summer Session => 2021
(2) Spring 2021
A. Period I, starts March 17
B. Period II, Starts April 7th
C. Period III, Starts May 5th
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Korean program offers you great opportunity to acquire skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Language instruction is proficiency-oriented and imparts cultural experiences and knowledge.
General Class or Intensive
Classroom instruction is offered once or twice a week for 2 hours (Teens 45 minutes x 2) or 4 hours weekly complete in 1 month - 2 months per section.
OTHER KOREAN COURSES:
▪ Intermediate to Advanced-levels: for students who already have more than a basic understanding of the language.
▪ Private Tutoring: for students with individual goals requiring private attention.
Please contact us for more information about pricing, scheduling, and more.