What You'll Learn
▪ Students will learn: Basic conversational skills; (Numbers, days of the week, months of the year) How to introduce your nationality, your interests, and your family and Forming sentences using some common adjectives, nouns, and verbs.
▪ This course emphasizes oral expression and phonetics/pronunciation.
▪ Topics include: Greetings, Self-introduction, Food, Shopping, Hobbies, and Culture.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Korean program offers you great opportunity to acquire skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Language instruction is proficiency-oriented and imparts cultural experiences and knowledge.
1.Small group (3-5 students) and you will benefit from individual attention inside and outside the classroom.
2.Experienced professional native or near native instructor(s) with bilingual education background.
3.Certificate with college credit (1-3) for your future education or career.
4. Opportunity attend the short/long -term program in the college in Korean for immersion course in practicing language and experiencing the culture.
General Class or Intensive
Classroom instruction offers once or twice per week for 2 hours (Teens 45 minutes x 2) or 4 hours weekly complete in 1 month - 2 months per section.
OTHER KOREAN COURSES:
▪ Intermediate to Advanced-level Korean courses for students who already have more than a basic understanding of the language
▪ Private tutoring for students with individual goals
Please contact us for more information about pricing, scheduling, etc.