What You'll Learn
▪ Basic conversational skills:
▪ Oral expression, phonetics, and pronunciation
▪ Topics include: Greetings, Self-introduction, Food, Shopping, Hobbies, and Culture.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
The Korean program offers you great opportunity to acquire skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking. Language instruction is proficiency-oriented and imparts cultural experiences and knowledge.
1. Each class is comprised of a small group (3-7 students) and you will benefit from individual attention inside and outside the classroom.
2. One or more native-speaking or highly fluent instructor(s) with a bilingual education background will be teaching you.
3. This course will provide a certificate with college credit (1-3) for your future education or career.
4. You have the opportunity to attend the short-term or long-term program in the college in Korean for an immersion course in practicing language and experiencing the culture.
General Class or Intensive
Classroom instruction is offered once or twice a week for 2 hours (Teens 45 minutes x 2) or 4 hours weekly complete in 1 month - 2 months per section.
OTHER KOREAN COURSES:
▪ Intermediate to Advanced-level Korean: for students who already have more than a basic understanding of the language.
▪ Private Tutoring: for students with individual goals requiring private attention.
Please contact us for more information about pricing, scheduling, and more.