- Introductory Spanish
Our introductory level Spanish courses begin with basic conversational skills and topics such as greetings, personal introductions, days of the week, and months of the year, as well as basic grammar such as verb conjugations and more ...
- Intermediate and Advanced classes are available for those who have more experience with the language.
- For students with individual goals, private tutoring is also available.
- Students may receive a certificate of their proficiency for professional and academic purposes.
* English courses are available for native Spanish speakers.
Los cursos de inglés están disponibles para hispanohablantes
APRENDA ESPAÑOL HOY
-Spanish is the second most commonly spoken language in the United States and around the world.
-Opportunities to use Spanish within the United States frequently arise as the Hispanic population within the country continues to increase.
- Spanish is a global language. It is the official language of 21 different nations, spanning 4 different continents.
- Learning Spanish opens your world to many different cultures and traditions practiced in Central America, South America, and Spain.
- Since Spanish is a Romance Language, it is easier to learn French, Italian, and Portuguese once you have mastered it.
- It is not difficult for English speakers to learn Spanish due to the similarities between the languages.
SPANISH LANGUAGE BOOT CAMP
Eager to polish your Spanish conversational skills but don't have time right now for weekly classes? Then join us at JP Language Institute in Melville for a 4-hour Saturday session aimed at helping you feel more comfortable speaking. The session will be entirely in Spanish... click here for more