LEARN FRENCH TODAY!
- French is one of the most commonly learned second languages in Europe. Why? Learning French opens opportunities to communicate with people all over the world, from Belgium to Burundi, Canada to Chad, Haiti to Madagascar and beyond!
- French is one of the official languages of the United Nations and the European Union. French speakers are often sought after for Diplomacy positions.
- Native speakers of other Romance Languages such as Spanish and Italian also do not have difficulty learning French.
- Immerse yourself in the language of love, learn French!
- Our introductory level of French begins with basic conversational skills and concepts, including greetings, personal introductions, numbers, days of the week, months of the year, as well as basic grammar such as verb conjugations.
- Intermediate and Advanced classes are also available for those with previous experience with the language.
- For students with individual goals, private tutoring is also available.
- English courses are available for native French speakers.
- Des cours d'anglais sont disponibles pour les francophones.