ABOUT THE PROGRAM
JPLI-Math emphasizes solving and inventing problems in number theory, algebra, geometry, and more. These methods have been used for centuries in China and have been proven effective in high level skill development.
(see math system map A & B)
JPLI guarantees your student will be 1 year ahead of their peers after taking 2 semesters of this course!
Students are placed in one of two levels based on ability. There is also a weekend program for elementary and early middle-school students.
This course uses a more advanced curriculum than public schools, and has a few requirements for success:
- SCHEDULE (choose one)
Group 1 Starting Tue., Sept. 13thTuesdays & Thursdays
Group 2 Starting Wed., Sept. 14thWednesdays & Saturdays
Students will be divided into two levels based on his/her age and skills.
- CLASS TYPE: small group (3-7 students)
- LENGTH: 90-minute per session, twice a week
for 20 weeks.
- LOCATION: JP Language Institute
25 Melville Park Road, Suite 105,
Melville NY 11747
- TUITION: $528 per 4-week,
$2640 for 5 sessions
Tuition included test materials.
Registration fee: $65 registration one time only.
All payments must be paid in advance.
(1) Early bird: enroll 2-week before the program start date you will be entitled to a $50 tuition credit.
(2) Payment dead line: September 5th. .
(2) 3% Tuition credit available to the same family member(s)
(3) Payment plan available to family has finical difficulty. To find out more about payment options please visit here for more information.