ABOUT THE PROGRAM
JPLI-Math emphasizes solving and inventing problems in number theory, algebra, geometry, and more. These methods have been used for centuries in China and have been proven effective in high level skill development.
(see math system map A & B)
JPLI guarantees your student will be 1 year ahead of their peers after taking 2 semesters of this course!
Students are placed in one of two levels based on ability. There is also a weekend program for elementary and early middle-school students.
This course uses a more advanced curriculum than public schools, and has a few requirements for success:
- SCHEDULE (choose one)
Group 1 Starts:
March 3rd, 4:00 -5:30pm
Wednesday 4-5:30pm, Sunday 10:00 -11:30pm
Group 2 Starts:
March 3rd, 6:00 -7:30pm
Wednesday 6-7:30pm, Sunday 12:00 -1:30pm
- CLASS TYPE: small group (3-7 students)
- LENGTH: 12-week, twice a week
- LOCATION: JP Language Institute
200 Broadhollow Road, Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
- TUITION: $1728, test material included.
Registration fee: $65 registration.
(1) Early bird: enroll 3-week before the program start date you will be entitled to a $50 tuition credit.
(2) Payment dead line: February 19th.
(2) 3 % Tuition credit available to the same family member(s)
(3) A three - part payment plan available to family has finical difficulty. To find out more about payment options please visit here for more information.