ABOUT the PROGRAM
Age 6.5 - 11
The program will focus on the Chinese methods of Abacus and Arithmetic to advance students' math skills. JPLI-Math emphasizes solving and inventing problems in number theory, algebra, geometry, and more.These methods have been used for centuries in China and have been proven effective in high level skill development.JPLI guarantees your student will be 1 year ahead of their peers after taking 2 semesters of this course!
Students are placed in one of two levels based on ability. There is also a weekend program for elementary and early middle-school students.
This course uses a more advanced curriculum than public schools, and has a few requirements for success:
1. Students must be able to count from 1-100, and have a proficient understanding of the English alphabet and how to write.
2. Parents must be able to devote their time and attention to students in order to collaborate and assist them with the program if necessary.
3. Absences are not permitted unless specified for an emergency.
- SCHEDULE (choose one)
Group A: Tuesday & Thursday 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
5:45 pm - 7:15 pm (language)
Group B: Saturday & Sundays 10:00 pm - 11:30 pm (Math)
11:45 am - 1:15 pm (language)
- CLASS TYPE: small group (4-7 students)
- LENGTH: 12-weeks
- TUITION: $1775 + $65 registration fee
- LOCATION: JP Language Institute
200 Broadhollow Road,Suite 207, Melville, NY 11747
STAY IN TOUCH
Copyright © 2010- 2019
All Rights Reserved by
JP Language Institute | JPLI